HyTEPS Power Competence Centre - Sharing up-to-date electrical engineering knowledge and practical experience for safer, more efficient installations.
Knowledge sharing is one of the most important elements of HyTEPS' philosophy. For this reason, we have established our own Competence Centre. This not only brings together years of expertise and technical knowledge from our employees and partners; the Competence Centre also provides a platform for collaboration with partners, educational institutions and academia.
HyTEPS' Competence Center focuses on three core activities:
HyTEPS has been working in the field of Power Quality - the quality of voltage and current - for more than 15 years and has a vast amount of theoretical insight and practical experience to offer. We have now trained more than 1,000 people.
- Close cooperation with Eindhoven University of Technology, Avans & Fontys Universities of Applied Sciences Eindhoven and Han University of Applied Sciences (Arnhem and Nijmegen)
- Provided training for various academics and supervised PhD projects
- Certified internship company
- Teaching programs and courses (online and offline)
- Guest lectures, seminars and lunch lectures on current topics
- Modular program for mature professionals and school leavers
In the event of questions, problems or malfunctions, you can rely on the expertise and experience of the engineers at the HyTEPS Power Competence Center. As specialists in the field of Power Qualilty, energy efficiency and optimization, we offer you the support you need when you need it.
- Monitoring, analysis and troubleshooting for modernization and optimization of installations
- Immediate response to questions or problems and advice on possible risks and improvements
- Users always have access to a ‘co-pilot’
- Hardware and dashboards developed by HyTEPS